Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Time For Us

The first time we met 
It was a brief casual chat 
All she needed was just a teabag 

The first time we exchanged glance 
Almost left me in a trance
Intense was how it ends 

The first time she touched my arm 
There was no slight of alarm 
Must be her beautiful charm 

The first time she gave me a hug 
It wasn’t a real snug 
Just to show how she was bugged 

The first time we walked together 
We burst into laughter 
On the way to satisfy our hunger 

The first time she held onto my shoulder 
Her heels entangled with one another 
Should’ve offered my hands to hold her 

The first time we dine 
She looks so divine 
Her words blew out my mind 

The first time I looked into her eyes 
There was no disguise 
Only sparkles … no lies 

The first time we shared our past 
It wasn’t a blast or even aghast 
The feelings somehow didn’t last 

The first time I whispered into her ear 
It felt kind of queer 
Makes me want to disappear 

The first time I touched her hand 
She was stunned coz I never meant 
Just a reaction to situation unplanned 

The first time I gently pat her back 
I sensed that she was taken aback 
I should’ve just instead lay back 

The first time I touched her heart 
I ended up tore it apart 
A sense of regret that will never part 

The first time she touched my hand 
I could no longer pretend 
Just dying inside for the silence to end 

The first time we got back along 
It didn’t last that long 
The feeling was still strong 

The first time I touched her face 
She was full of grace 
Makes me want to embrace 

The last time I looked into her eyes 
My heart endlessly cries 
How could I break her trust 

The last time we got together 
I made another blunder 
Wonder if I have totally lost her

The last time we talked to each other 
Her reaction made it very clear 
We can never be together




















The first time I tried to say goodbye
I couldn’t even look into her eyes 
My heart … just won’t tell lies 

The first time she said goodbye 
My eyes silently cry 
My heart slowly die ... 

The last moments we spent together 
Her final words linger in my ear
I still love her … miss her so dear

No comments: