Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Said ... She Said

I said Hey there … how was your day? 
She said Please go away 

I said What’s wrong? 
She said Nothing. Just move along 

I said Come on, what’s on your mind? 
She said I just need time to unwind 

I said Is there anything I can do? 
She said It’s ok … no thank you! 

I said I’m there if you need me 
She said Yeah right, we’ll see!! 

I said Hey … I really mean what I said 
She said Sorry. It’s just things not looking good ahead 

I said No matter what I’m with you 
She said I wish no one knew 

I said We do make mistake 
She said It’s something that I can’t forsake 

I said I wish I could help in some way 
She said All I could do now is pray 

I said It probably need more time
She said I hope it won’t take a lifetime

I said Don’t worry … things will be okay 
She said Thank you so much for making my day 

I said Take care … 
She said Thanks for being there

No comments: