Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moron in Me ...

Dear Woman

I never thought last Sunday was a Wake Up Call for me. No matter how much I Won’t Go Home that night, the truth finally speaks itself ... Nothing Lasts Forever

All these years, I keep coming Back At Your Door and it Makes Me Wonder if I really Fell In Love With You. I finally realized that it was only an infatuation ... I love you as a friend instead. Fear not, what we shared during our weekend rendezvous will remain a Secret

There’s no doubt that I’m the reason our friendship is Falling Apart. Trust me, it’s Harder To Breathe knowing that I’ll Never See Your Face Again. I’m not saying it’s Better That We Break. The truth is, I’m still not Through With You

This may not be the Sweetest Goodbye but it would be for the best. For what it’s worth, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had … you accept me for who I really am and I cherish that for life. 

Someday ... I Will Be Loved. I’m sorry for everything. Take care ...

- Not a girl, not a Woman -
< M5 >

No comments: