Monday, November 3, 2008

I'll Be Your Everything ...

I’ll Be Your Best Friend 
The one who holds your hand 
I’ll be true and never pretend 

I’ll Be Your Companion 
The one who truly concern 
I’m always there whenever you turn

I’ll Be Your Ears 
The one who washes away your tears 
I’ll fill your heart with joy and happiness 

I’ll Be Your Eyes 
The one who helps you get by
I’ll be someone you can always rely 

I’ll Be Your Shoulder 
The one who holds you so dear 
In my arms you feel no fear 

I’ll Be Your Bodyguard 
The one who looks after your heart 
I'll make sure no one tear it apart

I’ll Be Your Lover 
The one who satisfies your hunger 
We’ll be happy together forever 

I’ll Be Your Man 
The one who loves you till the end 
Beside you is where I stand 

I’ll Be Your Soulmate 
The one who’s willing to wait 
There’s never a moment too late 

I'll Be Your Valentine 
I’ll Be Yours … You’ll Be Mine 
We'll last till the end of time

No comments: