Friday, February 1, 2008

Music in Me

Music has always been part of my life since my childhood days. It accompanies me all the time, since early in the morning till I fall asleep at night. There is never a single day in my life goes by without listening to music. I just can't live without it, feels so incomplete. 
I've found solace in all sorts of music. Whether it's Alternative, Ballad, Classical, Dance, Easy Listening, Jazz, Latin, New Age, Pop, Rock, RnB or Soul, they're in sync with how I feel inside. Music talks to me when I’m lonely, comforts me when I’m sad, provides me strength when I need one, it praises me for my feat, it gives me serenity ... basically fulfills my soul. I have options to choose based on my mood, anything from passion for romance to power for glory. All it takes is to select the right kind of music with the appropriate beat to feel the emotion.

Once the music starts, my life spins into a world of its own. No one bothers me, my worries fade away and my stress goes away ... it's only me and my music. Sometimes the feeling was so intense that I got caught up in the zone. When reality kicks in, it slowly vanished and finally back to the real world where anxiety awaits me.

Although music accompanies me all day long, I rather be with a better companion at times – friends. It’s true that music helps me to forget the sorrow but comforting words from friends will ease the pain.

Friends are like Music & Lyrics ...
.. We need each other
... We walk hand in hand together
... We run after each other
... We hold on to one another
... We cry together
... We laugh at each other
... We blend together
... We can't live without the other

P/s : You are the Lyrics in My Music

No comments: