Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine, Valentine … Wherefore art thou Valentine?

That Vision Of You remains in my mind until today

Beautiful Girl … you’re a Masterpiece of art
You
Paint My Love right from the start

I’ve Been Waiting For You … All My Life
Your
Love Is the only thing that keeps me alive

I’ve loved you since
The First Time I saw you
Everyday I Love You … This I Promise You

You Come To My Senses all along
Right
By Your Side is where I belong

I can’t help but
Dreaming Of You all the while
Memory of you makes the dream worthwhile

My Heart says that you’re My Boo
My Baby You … I Just Can’t Stop Loving You

Dewi … I Miss You so much my dear
I Still Believe that We Belong Together

All I Ask Of You is You Must Love Me
There’ll be
A Time For Us someday … You’ll See

With or Without You … I will Wait For You
I Love You and I’ll Stand By You

I’ll be
Kissing You one fine day
Ready Or Not … I’ll do it my way

Angel of Mine … you’re so divine
Would you be
My Valentine?

I Adore Me Amor … Tu Amor

Ne Me Quitte Pas … A Puro Dolor

No comments: