Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine, Valentine … Wherefore art thou Valentine?

That Vision Of You remains in my mind until today

Beautiful Girl … you’re a Masterpiece of art
You
Paint My Love right from the start

I’ve Been Waiting For YouAll My Life
Your
Love Is the only thing that keeps me alive

I’ve loved you since
The First Time I saw you
Everyday I Love YouThis I Promise You

You Come To My Senses all along
Right
By Your Side is where I belong

I can’t help but
Dreaming Of You all the while
Memory of you makes the dream worthwhile

My Heart says that you’re My Boo
My Baby YouI Just Can’t Stop Loving You

DewiI Miss You so much my dear
I Still Believe that We Belong Together

All I Ask Of You is You Must Love Me
There’ll be
A Time For Us someday … You’ll See

With or Without You … I will Wait For You
I Love You and I’ll Stand By You

I’ll be
Kissing You one fine day
Ready Or Not … I’ll do it my way

Angel of Mine … you’re so divine
Would you be
My Valentine?

I Adore Me AmorTu Amor

Ne Me Quitte PasA Puro Dolor

No comments: