Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Yours ...

The first time I heard of Jason Mraz was almost a year ago when a friend of mine was asking for this particular song. The moment I heard the first few beats, a serene kind of feelings surrounded me. Just like the music video, I could imagine myself in an island resort with wonderful friends on the beach, sharing light moments together. It’s such a wonderful feeling! I’ve never heard of a song with everything - simple tune, sweet words and soothing voice. That’s all you ever need to feel the love within yourself. There’s no other song that makes life feel as beautiful as this.

This song is for you, wherever you are. I’ll be waiting for you … I’m Yours!

“ We Sing, We Dance … We Steal Hearts

            I’m Yours, You’re Mine … We’re One

No comments: